In these conditions:
"Company" means BORJAN Ltd. or any subsidiary or associated company
"Conditions" means to the undertakings, terms, conditions and clauses embodied herein
"Customer" means any person or corporate or other body at whose request or on whose behalf the Company undertakes any business or provides advice, information or services
BORJAN Rates are agreed before the journey begins
• Parking fee applies from all UK Airports, this will normally be included in your quote.
• 'Transfer rates' and 'Point to Point Rates' are for direct journeys, waiting time not included unless it is agreed.
• 24/7 rates are same, there is no evening rates
• All rates subject to change, current airport rates from Oxford are already on our website.
- For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is BORJAN Limited
- The Conditions shall apply to all contracts for the provision of Services by the Company to the Customer to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions including any terms and conditions the Customer may purport to apply under any purchase order confirmation of order or similar document
- All orders for services shall be deemed to be an offer by the Customer to purchase services pursuant to the Conditions
- Acceptance of the services shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the Customers acceptance of the Conditions
- Any variation to these Conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by the Company
- Where a Customer holds a separate contract with BORJAN Ltd, the terms of that contract shall take precedence over our standard terms
PRICE AND PAYMENTS
- All prices are in pounds sterling and exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated).
Any waiting time will be charged at the standard hourly rate. The Company allows 60 minutes waiting time without charge at airports, and 15 minutes waiting time without charge at all other pick up locations.
A surcharge of 25% will be applied for services provided on Bank Holidays, except Christmas Day, New Years Eve after 18:00 and New Years Day when a 50% surcharge will apply.
Payment for account services is due within 14 days of the date on the invoice. All non-account payments are due upon receipt of the service.
The Company reserves the right to charge extra 5% on invoices overdue for payment. Such charges to be charged monthly and compounded and shall accrue at such rate after as well as before judgment
Cancellations is required 24 hours in advance to get a full refund, full fare is applicable if booking cancelled by the client within 24 hours of the pickup time. Services not cancelled in accordance with this contract will be charged full. Services booked as a transfer will be charged the full rate. Customer no shows will be charged the full.
- The Company shall be under no liability whatsoever to the Customer for any indirect loss and/or expense (including loss of profit) suffered by the Customer arising out of a breach by the Company of this contract
In the event of any breach of this contract by the Company the remedies of the Customer shall be limited to damages. Under no circumstances shall the liability of the Company exceed the Price of the Services
- This contract is governed by and is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the Company and the Customer submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales
The company accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to luggage or any other items; howsoever such loss or damage may be caused. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained in this document is
REGISTERED DETAILS & CONTACT
- Registered Office:
BORJAN Ltd – 10 Fanshawe Place,Oxford, OX4 2TE
Registered in England and Wales: 09351737
- Questions, comments and requests regarding this terms and conditions are welcomed and should be addressed to [email protected]